Let's start this out by me stating there is a vast difference between a black man and the racial slur we all know. Black men are honest hard working people who aren't looking for a handout, and are a great addition to society. The other how ever is a blight on society, foolish and ignorant, leeching off of welfare or selling drugs on the corner. Each race has them and there is a different slur for each but for now we focus on the African American variant. Recent attacks in Peoria Illinois, West Allis Wisconsin, and possibly even Philadelphia Pennsylvania have been young black people attacking white people. Wouldn't Martin Luther King Jr. be proud? Yes before someone takes offense I'm being facetious. Regardless not once in any of these stories will you see hate crime mentioned but if the roles were reversed I would guarantee Jesse Jackson would be on television talking about how these kids should be brought up on such charges. Now I'm not here to say they what they were or were not. I believe however that if even one of these people took a stand, if one of those people happened to have a conceal and carry permit and proceeded to defend themselves or even if just unarmed they proceeded to fight back Jesse Jackson would still be on camera talking about how it was still the white persons fault. That would not stop me. I would protect myself, my family and friends, even lonely strangers in the same area as myself. One of my favorite quotes from the movie Boondock Saints "Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men." I will not stand by idly while anyone is threatened, even if the numbers are enormous. Too often evil men flourish because no one has the constitution to stand up to them. I'm not condoning violence in fact it should be a last resort, but when push comes to shove stand up for yourself. Dennis Prager makes a good argument for violence being the answer sometimes.
Wisconsin Attack
Illinois Attack
Friday, August 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment